Thursday, February 05, 2009

x)

Hey yo!



Im kinda busy this week please. Due to volley match, I got to leave class v early & i missed almost 5 periods of a maths, 3 periods of chem & 2 periods of phy in total. I have alot of topics & tests to catch up with manxzxz. One word, DIE!

Lessons as usual, Had pe in the mornings. Played volleyball with girlfriends.
I wna recruit new volley team, with the usuals! Got to be after o levels. Oh Ya,
Talking about o levels, I left with 8+ months only !

After school, went for phy remidal. Took e test & i hope i'll be able to pass this time, with my last minute revision. Next was class drama planning. Getting the scripts ready, props, actors & actresses ready with their costumes & distributing of roles. Look forward to 5A's class drama okayyyyyyyyyyy!

& again, my team was just a few steps away to top4. The same situation exactly like last year. Well, Congrats to bboys for getting into top4. Jyjy! (:


Overdue photos
Friends came over to my house bai nian. Dabian didnt come ):













My cousin's new dog, Coco


Unglam ><




Chocolate







YenYen


Cheers







Dont get mixed up! :D

No comments: